We've found the most unique, clean and green ways for you to celebrate St Patrick's Day this year!
This tradition held on 17 March every year reminds us of the death of St Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland. Now as a global phenomenon, it's also another reason to feast and be happy.
Discover healthy green recipes and kitchen essentials that you'll want to use long after St Patrick's Day is over.
The festive green Twizz Lunchbox will take your St Patrick's Day ensemble to the next level. Beyond the dazzling colour, it won't leak over your outfit.
Have you ever discovered your lunch has leaked all over your bag? The frustration of a scrapped messy lunch, and the struggle to clean up the mess and stains.
This funky lunchbox will give you peace of mind. The Twizz Lunchbox has an innovative twist-top design that forms a leakproof seal. Not to mention - it's built to be sturdy so you can freeze and defrost meals, and clean up with ease.
Have fun prepping your meals with the Twizz Lunchbox.
If you're looking to add style and edge to your lunch or dinner setting, check out the Camouflage Napkin Rings.
These babies are made with stainless steel with a camo-print coating, so they're made to last.
One of the easiest ways to reduce our waste is to swap one thing for another. Upgrade your table setting from paper napkins to cloth napkins. Finish with these funky fork napkin rings, and your guests may just want a set of their own!
Shop the Napkin Ring collection, available in 9 unique patterns.
Nutritious St Patrick's Day Recipes
We love recipes that are delicious, nutritious and easy to make. These recipes will ensure your St Patrick's Day Banquet is a scrumptious green haven.
Whether your cooking for a huge party or for one, these recipes are extremely versatile. These need minimal preparation and no cooking at all. They're so easy, you'll want to add these recipes to your meal prep repertoire.
Check out these delicious green ideas for a St Patrick's Day spread.
- 1 ripe avocado
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- ½ tomato, finely diced
- ¼ tbsp lime juice
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 sprig of coriander, chopped
- Dice avocado and place into serving container.
- Add red onion, tomato, lime juice, salt and coriander to avocado.
- Mix and mash with a fork until even and smooth.
Zucchini Noodles with Vegan Feta Recipe
- 1 zucchini
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup vegan feta, crumbled
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Basil leaves (optional)
- Wash vegetables.
- Process zucchini with a spiraliser to form noodles, and place into a bowl
- Halve cherry tomatoes, and add to spiralised zucchini.
- Top zucchini and cherry tomatoes with crumbled feta.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Tear a few basil leaves to add in, if you like.
- Toss all ingredients together to finish.
Avo Tuna Salad Recipe
- 3 cans of tuna in brine
- 3 medium avocados, diced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Drain cans of tuna, and place tuna in a serving container.
- Add avocado, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, and lemon juice.
- Add extra virgin olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Thoroughly mix together, and enjoy.
Join our Facebook group "Tasty, but healthy" for more health and nutrition tips.